Help students learn literary terms (foreshadowing, characterization, irony, etc.) with a print-and-go terms sheet, Interactive Notebook foldables, a BINGO review game, and a quiz. (grades 5-12)
1. A list of literary devices and definitions
2. Interactive Notebook foldables for all devices, plot structure, and elements of a story
3. A BINGO! review game (two sets of 34 cards)
4. A print-and-go quiz with matching, examples, and a short response
6. Digital Version of the BINGO! game (using Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.)
7. Answer Key
This product is also part of the ELA Vocabulary Mega Bundle!
Follow me to be the first to know about my new sales, freebies and products! Look for the green star near my store name and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive updates directly to your inbox. Woo-hoo!
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA