This bundle includes fiction, nonfiction, and poetry resources for celebrating Women’s History Month in ELA. Cross-curricular nonfiction is a great way to celebrate women’s contributions alongside other classes. You’ll also get book recommendations and posters.
Your Resource Includes:
1. Women’s Poetry Bell Ringers – 30 prompts for analysis & creativity
2. Women at the Battle of Gettysburg – Informational Text
3. Teen Environmental Leaders – 3 biographical articles about amazing young women
4. Portrait of a Researcher – Informational Text & Women in STEM research project
6. Strong female YA protags for your classroom library
About Your Resource:
Your resource is a .zip file. Each resource has digital components to facilitate 1:1, hybrid, and remote learning. Please let me know if you have any questions! You can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you! You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA