Help students learn poetic devices and figurative language (alliteration, simile, metaphor, etc.) with this print-and-go terms sheet, BINGO review game, and quiz. (grades 5-12)
1. A list of poetic devices and definitions
2. An Interactive Notebook foldable
3. A BINGO! review game (two sets of 34 cards)
4. A print-and-go quiz with matching, examples, and a short response
5. A digital version of the quiz
6. Answer Key
This product is also part of the ELA Vocabulary Mega Bundle!
While you’re here, check out these Collaborative Bellringers and Escape Rooms!
Follow me to be the first to know about my new sales, freebies and products! Look for the green star near my store name and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive updates directly to your inbox. Woo-hoo!
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
Pinterest: Nouvelle ELA Teaching Resources
Facebook: Nouvelle ELA
Blog: Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
There are no reviews yet.