Introduce your students to the Elements of Drama, Parts of the Stage, and Blocking Notations with this resource bundle. You get editable PowerPoints, materials for Interactive Notebooks, teacher’s guides, quizzes, and games. This introduction to drama is designed to be used in a regular ELA classroom or in a Drama elective.
This resource comes classroom-ready or editable.
1. Step-by-Step Teacher’s Guides and Lesson Plans
2. Parts of the Stage PPT (3-5)
3. Parts of the Stage PPT (6-12)
4. Blocking Notations PPT (3-12)
5. Interactive Notebook materials
6. Parts of the Stage & Blocking Notations quizzes & answer keys
7. Drama Terms foldable
8. Drama Terms quiz & answer keys
9. “Simon Says” cards to reinforce concepts
This can be a week of 45-50 minute lessons and is the perfect addition to your drama or Shakespeare unit.
Check out more Drama Resources here!
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
Pinterest: Nouvelle ELA Teaching Resources
Blog: Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
There are no reviews yet.