In this creative research project, students imagine a new collection focused around one of the artifacts from the Smithsonian’s 101 Objects that Made America. Begin with a close reading to introduce the collection, then set them free to explore and research. Includes full Teacher’s Guide, Answer Sheet, and Peer and Self Feedback Forms. (grades 7-10)
What You Get:
1. Close Reading to introduce the Smithsonian’s collection
2. Vocabulary and inferencing activity to accompany the reading
3. Exhibit Proposal and Planning Sheet to guide research (editable)
4. Peer & Self Review slips
5. Teacher’s Guide & Answer Key
6. Link to all digital versions
About Your Resource:
Your resource contains a PDF of all materials so that you can print-and-go and links to digital versions for your students. You also get an editable version of the Proposal and Planning Sheet, editable in PowerPoint. Be sure to save your work as a PDF before printing to clear up any potential tech issues. Please email me if you have any questions! 🙂
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you! You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
Blog: Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
There are no reviews yet.